IGN Entertainment, a content provider in the videogame and entertainment markets, yesterday announced they would be rolling some of their content into a new pay for mobile service initially available to Cingular subscribers. IGN Mobile will cost $4.99 per month.
IGN Mobile, said the company, â€œextends the IGN, GameSpy and GameSpy Insider brands to the mobile phoneâ€. Subscribers to the new mobile service will gain access to videogame and entertainment news and reviews, game tips and cheats, gear reviews, DVD features and other daily content simultaneously as it appears on IGN’s various Web sites.
“Videogamers lead digital lifestyles and want their news, game tips, and entertainment at their fingertips,” said Dale Strang, Executive Vice President and General Manager, IGN Entertainment, in a statement. “We created IGN Mobile as an anywhere anytime solution for IGN’s huge audience.”
- Xfinity Mobile adds bring-your-own-device option for some iPhone users
- How to mirror your smartphone or tablet on your TV
- T-Mobile keeps adding more customers with low prices and freebies
- T-Mobile is best mobile network in all categories but one, OpenSignal says
- Personalize your email by adding a signature to your Gmail account