With only minutes left before Apple officially unveils its next-generation iPhone, the rumored iPhone 4S has already appeared on the company’s Japanese website, reports Business Insider. The image shows both the black and white versions of the phone, which looks nearly identical to the iPhone 4, as expected. Above is a screenshot of the English translation of the page.
According to the website, the iPhone 4S will go on sale on October 14, which also matches earlier rumors. There is no mention of the long-rumored iPhone 5, which was expected to be revealed today, as well.
We’ll have the full news on everything Apple has coming down the pipeline starting at 10am PST/1pm EST. Check out our live coverage of the news here. Just refresh that page for the latest info.
- China’s lockdowns could pose problems for the iPhone 14
- How to listen to Apple Music in hi-fi on iPhone and Android
- The best iPhone 13 battery cases for 2022
- Apple iPhone 14: Release date, leaks, price, and more
- The best iPhone 13 Pro cases and covers