The Airframe+ is one of better phone cradles we’ve used while driving. The simple design features a spring-loaded jaw that fits large smartphones (extends up to 3.4 inches), but the sturdy grip keeps a phone in place and the soft material prevents scratching a device. A clip on the back attaches to any car vent, and easily rotates to turn your phone from portrait to landscape.
While the phone will block one of your car’s vents, we find that it’s an ideal mounting location versus cradles that attach to a windshield. It’s also useful if you often use rental cars or car sharing services, since you can stash it in your pocket after you’re done driving. Various testers have reported positive experiences back to us, simply because it’s easy to mount and use.
- The best remote car starters for 2020
- What to pack in a car emergency kit
- The best apps for teachers and educators
- The best games to play with Alexa in 2020
- Best mobile plans and cell phones for seniors who just want to stay in touch