A lot of cool stuff streams through our Portland and NYC offices here at Digital Trends, but we seldom get to to share. Most of the lovely computers, phones, smartwatches, cameras, cars, headphones, speakers, tablets, and TVs we get to play with have to go straight back to the manufacturers. Today is different! We’re giving you a chance to win one of 10 brand-new LG G3 phones.
Updated on 7-24-2014 by Jeffrey Van Camp: Big thanks to everyone who entered. All winners were contacted.
If you haven’t already studied our riveting LG G3 review, it may be our favorite new Android phone. Unlike the competing iPhone 5S, Galaxy S5, Sony Xperia Z2, and HTC One M8, the G3 packs a 1440p screen (higher than Full HD), an ultra-fast laser-focusing camera, and LG’s clever Knock Code, which lets you unlock your phone by tapping on the screen in a certain way. This is a $580 phone that usually costs $200 if you sign a two-year contract, but 10 lucky winners will get a shiny new one in the mail, courtesy of DT.
LG G3 contest details:
- Started: July 14
- Ended: July 18 at 11:59 p.m. PT
- Winners announced: Monday July 21 at 6am ET
- U.S. residents only: Sorry to our worldwide fans
- Carriers: AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, and T-Mobile supported.
- Random: Winners are chosen at random
- Don’t get greedy: Please only enter the permitted number of times.
If you didn’t win, stay tuned! We have many more giveaways coming this summer! Seriously, there’s some cool stuff coming. Thanks for being loyal readers and let us know what you’d do with your new LG G3.
(Looking for more ways to win? Be sure to visit LG.com for your chance to win more phones.)
- Giveaway: Enter to win a HP Neverstop 1202w laser cartridge-free printer
- Motorola Razr (2020) vs. Motorola Razr (2019): A battle on a Razr’s edge
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 vs. Galaxy Z Flip: Should you fold or flip?
- Galaxy Tab S7 Plus review: The perfect excuse to watch more video
- Motorola One 5G vs. Samsung Galaxy A71 5G: How to get 5G on a budget?