LG’s G3 already has a very long battery life, but the company has seen fit to double the flagship’s battery life with a new promotion. From now until September 22, LG will give anyone who buys a G3, an extra battery pack and charging cradle.
LG says that both the battery and charger would typically cost around $70, so even though you’ll have to pay a sizable amount for the G3, it’s a great deal. Those who take advantage of the promotion would then be able to charge their extra battery while they use the removable 3000mAh battery that comes with the G3. Then, once that one runs out, they’ll be able to pop in the new one and keep humming along.
Related: LG G3 review
Seeing as the G3 already gives about 50 hours of 3G use before it needs to be recharged, having an extra battery on hand could mean that you almost never have to charge your smartphone. You’ll never be a wall hugger again.
To take advantage of the promotion, all you have to do is visit LG’s website and you’re good to go.
- Apple’s iOS 15.3 update fixes critical Safari security bug
- TCL’s 30V 5G is coming to Verizon for $300
- Kyocera’s DuraSport 5G makes me miss the Galaxy S8 Active
- Dish enters mobile space with Celero5G smartphone, big plans
- Oppo’s Find N is great, but I still like the Galaxy Z Fold 3