In this episode of VS., we put two smartphone cameras to the test, the LG G4 and the iPhone 6. Take an in-depth look as we run-down the specifications of both cameras, the photos that can be captured with them, and ultimately the verdict of which is better for you.
The reputation for best camera in the market is at stake, only one can live up to the status.
- Much-desired iPhone feature may not arrive until 2027
- The iPhone’s futuristic satellite tech isn’t coming to Android any time soon
- Apple used this free iPhone app to shoot Monday’s Scary Fast event
- An iPhone that isn’t the iPhone 15 is selling fast in Japan
- Apple’s new in-store device aimed at improving iPhone setup process