As new mobile devices enter the smartphone market, each tend to have their sights set on dethroning Apple’s current flagship, the iPhone 6. LG’s latest addition to its line is the slim and curved LG G4, a flagship smartphone that packs an impressive 16-megapixel camera.
In this episode of VS., we put two smartphone cameras to the test, the LG G4 and the iPhone 6. Take an in-depth look as we run-down the specifications of both cameras, the photos that can be captured with them, and ultimately the verdict of which is better for you.
The reputation for best camera in the market is at stake, only one can live up to the status.
- HMD announces an all new Nokia 6 for 2018 at Mobile World Congress
- The LG G7 smartphone: News, rumors, and everything we know
- The LG V30: Everything you need to know about LG’s flagship smartphone
- LG phones are about to change as it adopts a gutsy new strategy
- The top trends we saw at Mobile World Congress 2018