The same commands and requests many drivers might already use at home with their Echo devices are available in the car. Alexa is available to all users through an update to the ZeroTouch app.
Logitech says anything Alexa can do elsewhere, it can do through ZeroTouch — and that includes controlling smart home devices. The only difference in functionality is the way
It’s important to note that ZeroTouch is only compatible with Android devices, and that Alexa won’t be able to control the vehicle the same way it can when integrated directly with a car’s infotainment system. Ford, Volkswagen, and Hyundai have all confirmed upcoming vehicles will feature Amazon’s technology, and in those instances,
As for the mount itself, it comes in two flavors — a vent clip, which retails for $60, and another featuring a suction cup, which can be fitted to the windshield or dashboard, and retails for $80. Both use magnets to attach themselves to smartphones, and have internal batteries designed to last for two years.
- What to do if your Amazon Alexa app is not working
- The next generation of Apple CarPlay will power your entire car, riding the trend of all-screen autos
- The Lenovo Smart Clock Essential drops Google Assistant for Alexa
- Is your Amazon Echo, Alexa, or Ring down today? You aren’t alone
- Amazon’s Smart Thermostat lets Alexa choose the best temp