Setup and use are dead simple: Just pair Tile with your smartphone via Bluetooth, download and launch the app, then you’ll be able to find your Tile whenever you need by pressing ‘find’ on your smartphone. The second-generation Tile improves upon the first with a much louder alert that chimes three times louder. The Tile can also help you find your smartphone when you tap the letter ‘E’ twice on the device.
Surprisingly, the Tile is a disposable device. With a battery life of roughly one year and no ability to replace it, you’ll be trashing the Tile and buying a new one on an annual basis. Is that worth the $25 price tag? For those who misplace stuff frequently, that might just be worth it.
- Tile Mate key finders can locate your phone, wallet, and keys with ease
- The best product key finders for 2019
- Walmart slashes prices on Google Home during its Presidents’ Day sale
- Google Pixel 3: Key settings you need to change on your brand-new phone
- HMD’s Nokia phones arrive on Verizon and Cricket, without Google’s Android One