Apple might not be at CES 2014 in any official capacity, but it doesn’t stop other companies from showing off products that pair with Apple devices. MarBlue, a South Florida based case maker, unveiled two new cases at CES 2014 designed to keep your iPhone and iPad safe and secure.
MarBlue’s newest iPhone case, designed for the iPhone 5/5S, is dubbed the DrySuit Convertible. Claimed by the company as “the future of waterproof cases,” the DrySuit Convertible can serve as a standard iPhone protective cover or be turned into a waterproof casing that keeps the phone working even after being submerged in up to 6.6 feet of water for 30 minutes. Even with the waterproof case on, the Touch ID fingerprint sensor is still functional. The DrySuit Convertible will retail for around $70 and will be available in several colors. No date for availability has been announced.
For the larger portion of the iOS family, MarBlue showed off the DoubleTake case for iPad Air. It appears as a heavy-duty protective solution with “shock absorbent soft TPE rubber molded over impact resistant polycarbonate.” It is designed to offer flexibility with a folding cover that provides a better viewing angle and typing position. The DoubleTake case will be shipping in March 2014 with four different colors to choose from. No price has been announced.
- These are the best iPad cases and covers for the new 2018 iPad
- Check out 30 of the best iPhone 7 cases and covers for your shiny new phone
- Add style and functionality with the best iPad Pro 9.7 cases
- These are the best iPhone X cases to protect your new Apple investment
- The 20 best iPhone 7 Plus cases to protect your Apple phone