In this video Joshua Smith goes hands on with Word Flow to see if it can aid the woes of typing one handed on the Apple iPhone 6S Plus. The app lets you create your own keyboard themes, swipe your own paragraphs, and even keep track of how fast you type. See how Word Flow works, what’s good and bad, and much more in this quick video review.
- Check out this old news report of when Apple released the first iPhone
- Why every iPhone 12 in France could be recalled
- The iPhone 15 is official — and it has something I’ve waited years for
- How to watch Apple’s iPhone 15 event today: 5 easy ways
- It’s official — Apple will announce the iPhone 15 on September 12