If you’re looking for extra battery life on your Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge, look no further than Mophie’s new juice pack cases. Not only will they protect your phone and provide extra battery life, they have a feature no other Mophie case has.
These cases offer built-in wireless charging for Qi and other wireless charging technologies. This means that you can recharge the case and the phone at the same time using any wireless charger. Now that’s convenience. Don’t have a wireless charger? No problem, because you can still use a traditional Micro USB cable.
The Galaxy S7 case comes with a built-in 2,950mAh battery, which nearly doubles the 3,000mAh battery that’s already inside the phone. The S7 Edge case comes in at 3,300mAh, which brings the total power to a whopping 6,900mAh,
Each case has a standby button so you don’t have to use the extra juice unless you need it. Based on how they recharge your phone’s battery, Mophie says you’ll get about 60 percent more battery life.
On top of all this, you’re getting a case that will protect your phone from all those annoying dings and scratches.
Both the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge versions go for $99 each. You can also add on a fast charge wall adapter for $21 and/or a memory-flex Micro USB cable for $18. Shipping is free in the U.S. for orders over $50.
- Don’t live on the edge, get one of the best Galaxy S7 Edge cases
- Need a Valentine’s Day gift for her? Here are the best, most stylish smartwatches
- How to take a screenshot on a Galaxy S8, S7, Note, or any other Android device
- Here’s how to clean a Keurig in just a few simple steps
- Data disaster averted! How to back up your Android smartphone