Motorola earlier this week expanded their portfolio of CDMA phones with a new RAZR model and a new entry level clamshell. The RAZR V3m will be available later this quarter and the W315 will hit retail outlets in the second half of the year.
The RAZR V3m, said Motorola, features an integrated music player and up to 1GB of optional, removable MicroSD memory. It features the same slim profile as other RAZR phones and sports a metallic finish. Other features include stereo headset support, Bluetooth, speech recognition calling and an integrated 1.3 megapixel camera with video capture.
The somewhat stylish W315 meanwhile is a fairly basic model which has, among other features, a 1.8
- Moto G6 vs. Moto G5: Is it time to crown a new budget king?
- Google’s new recommendation program showcases the best phones for business
- Here’s everything you need to know about the Moto G6 and G6 Plus
- Moto G6 and G6 Play hands-on review
- The Moto Z2 Force display isn’t shattering, but it is reportedly peeling