For those still wanting to take part in Motorola’s Cyber Monday discount bonanza, that time has, unfortunately, come and gone. However, you can turn that frown upside down, as Motorola brought some holiday cheer to its website with a new promotion. From now until December 23, you can get $50 off purchases of $350 and $100 off purchases of $500 or more.
Many of Motorola’s hottest products, including the 2014 Moto X and Moto 360 smartwatch are included in the promotion. However, the discounts do not apply to the Moto E, Nexus 6, or Moto X on Republic Wireless. Interestingly, based on the language, the discounts can apply to the Moto G from 2014, though. You can also choose from most of the company’s accessories and offbeat products like the Moto Stream.
In theory, you could get the 16GB Moto X (2014) and a screen protector for roughly $415. You could also nab a 16GB 2014 Moto X and a Moto 360 smartwatch for just $700, after the $100 discount is applied. While neither deal is as low as Motorola’s Cyber Monday offering, but both are still a good discounts.
The promotions run through December 23, so it should give you enough time to buy a last-minute gift for a loved one.
- eBay will give you a free Google Home Mini with any $119 purchase
- Apple’s newest MacBook Pro is now $150 off if you’re a student
- The best photography portfolio websites for showing off your work
- Purchasing a used smart speaker? A hacker could be listening to you
- Skagen’s new Falster 2 smartwatch is now available for purchase