The NBA and Global Wireless Entertainment earlier this week announced a new line of NBA branded protective vinyl skins for over 500 consumer electronics devices. Each skin is custom cut by device specifications and is offered for all 30 teams.
Each NBA team branded vinyl skin, said Global Wireless Entertainment, comes in design choices of team logos or team jerseys. Skins featuring images of specific NBA players will be available in the near future. Each protective skin is reportedly easy to apply to the mobile phone, iPod or other electronic device and can be removed without reportedly damaging the device.
The skin itself is made from a professional-grade vinyl, which is printed via a proprietary process that helps promote quality images. It is then coated with a glossy finish and custom cut.
- This e-skin is not only self-healing, it’s totally recyclable too
- iPhone X: Here’s everything you need to know about Apple’s best phone yet
- Forget bulky controllers. ‘Electronic skin’ may make it easier to interact in VR
- See better, play better. A simple philosophy belies complex tech in Adidas glasses
- LED-studded ‘electronic skin’ monitors your health, makes you look like a cyborg