From the Press Realease:
DoCoMo’s revolutionary new service and smart-card handsets may be used for a variety of unprecedented functions that were previously possible only with IC-equipped cards, including train travel, debit card (electronic money) and credit card-based withdrawals and transactions, and personal identification.
Ten companies will offer the i-mode FeliCa Service initially, allowing P506iC users to enjoy these new functions at locations including airports, cinemas and convenience stores.
The P506iC features a LCD display that can be rotated 360 degrees for use at various angles, including a wide-angle viewfinder/display at 90 degrees. Telephone calling, e-mailing and i-mode functions may also be performed while the phone is closed.
This handset is DoCoMo’s first model to feature a strobe light for shooting in the dark, as well as flesh-tone color correction for naturally beautiful images. The handset also comes with a CCD camera with an effective resolution of 1.95 mega pixels, recorded resolution of 1.92 mega pixels, and a digital zoom (20x).
In addition, the P506iC includes a Photococktail
- Tesla’s Dog Mode lets good Samaritans know that Fido’s A-OK
- Panasonic’s full-frame cameras will have multi-shot high-resolution modes
- Panasonic S1R to offer 187-megapixel high-res mode, world’s sharpest EVF
- Turn off the lights. Dark Mode on Windows 10 and MacOS compared
- Huawei punishes two employees for an iPhone Twitter mistake