Olloclip‘s 4-in-1 lens features four varying lens types: Fisheye, wide-angle, a 10x macro, and a 15x macro. Snap it into the Otterbox Universe Case and you’ve easily expanded the style in how you can take photographs with the iPhone — but note that the case only fits an iPhone 6, 6S, 6 Plus, and the 6S Plus.
The clip also acts as a wearable pendant, if you wanted to carry it around rather than leaving it on your phone. Unfortunately, it’s a bit pricey at $80 — and that’s not even factoring the price of the Otterbox Universe Case, which is $50 for the regular-sized iPhones and $60 for the Plus variants.
Thankfully, if you don’t have or want Otterbox’s Universe case, Olloclip still offers the same product for the iPhone devices at $80.
We also got a look at Olloclip Studio, which the company created to act as a photographer’s on-the-go kit. Attaching to the same iPhone 6, 6S, and Plus variants, the case allows you to attach various photo accessories to it. For example, you can mount a finger grip to help keep shots steady, a tripod, a kickstand, and more. The mounting solution is patent pending.
Olloclip Studio will set you back $90 for the whole setup.
- I used OtterBox’s new OtterGrip iPhone case — and I’m in love
- Use the Force to protect your iPhone with Otterbox Star Wars cases
- Modular makeover: Otterbox's Universe case is coming to the iPad
- Don’t get all wet — slap this limited edition waterproof case on your iPad
- OtterBox jumps on the modular train with a stylish iPhone case