Otter Products, a maker of protective cases for various devices, earlier this week announced a case geared for the HP iPaq 6500. The new OtterBox 1910 is priced at $129.95 and should be available now.
The OtterBox 1910, said Otter Products, encloses the HP iPaq 6500 in a waterproof case which is made of a glass-reinforced, polycarbonate shell with a thermoplastic rubber overmolding for added drop-protection. The case provides access to all major functions on the 6500 including sync/charge, SD Slot, headset jack, and keypad. A clear window on the back allows use of the 6500’s camera and flash, while the PDA’s keypad also remains operable with direct push activation through the 1910.
“The OtterBox 1910 is a low-cost alternative to protecting this valuable iPaq technology,” said Curt Richardson, CEO of Otter Products, LLC, in a statement. “The case is perfect for anyone wanting to safeguard their device as well as those working in industries such as warehousing, trucking and freight, military, medical, and delivery.”
- Otterbox celebrates ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’ with three new phone cases
- Guard your Galaxy with the best Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus screen protectors
- The best Galaxy S8 cases and covers to protect your device
- These are the best iPhone X cases to protect your new Apple investment
- Avoid screen damage with the most Note-worthy Note 8 screen protectors