While smartphone aficionados still eagerly await a firm launch date for the launch of Palm’s Pre, Sprint has tided over less cutting-edge consumers by announcing a date for the lower-profile Palm Treo Pro. The latest Windows Mobile device from Palm from will be available March 15.
The phone will be available through Sprint retail channels on that date for $200, after a $100 instant rebate and $100 mail-in rebate for committing to a two-year service agreement. Palm’s own store will begin carrying the phone the following day.
The previously announced Treo Pro will offer a modest update to Palm’s previous Windows Mobile, offering 3G Internet access, Wi-Fi, GPS, and a full QWERTY keyboard set below the screen in typical Palm style.
- How to buy the Samsung Galaxy Note 8, both unlocked and on every carrier
- Here’s everything you need to know about Google’s Project Fi
- Everything you need to know about the Essential PH-1 phone
- Microsoft rebrands Windows 10 S as S mode
- The best unlimited data plan: Verizon vs. T-Mobile vs. AT&T vs. Sprint