While smartphone aficionados still eagerly await a firm launch date for the launch of Palm’s Pre, Sprint has tided over less cutting-edge consumers by announcing a date for the lower-profile Palm Treo Pro. The latest Windows Mobile device from Palm from will be available March 15.
The phone will be available through Sprint retail channels on that date for $200, after a $100 instant rebate and $100 mail-in rebate for committing to a two-year service agreement. Palm’s own store will begin carrying the phone the following day.
The previously announced Treo Pro will offer a modest update to Palm’s previous Windows Mobile, offering 3G Internet access, Wi-Fi, GPS, and a full QWERTY keyboard set below the screen in typical Palm style.
- Following AT&T, Sprint confirms it will carry Samsung’s 5G smartphone in 2019
- Apple iPad Pro 11 vs. Samsung Galaxy Tab S4: Which top-tier tablet reigns supreme?
- T-Mobile 5G rollout: Here is everything you need to know
- The Razer Phone 2: Everything you need to know
- When is your phone getting Android 9.0 Pie? We asked every major manufacturer