With live-streaming apps like Periscope and Meerkat on the forefront of initiating a new social medium, Twitter acquired Periscope to solidify it’s position. In this episode of Explained, we detail how live-broadcasting apps like Periscope are being used daily to reshape the way both news and social interaction takes place.
Take an in-depth look at Periscope, the up and coming app that’s bringing live video broadcasting capabilities to everyone. See just exactly how downloading it to your device will change your day.
- Peacock: Everything we know about NBCUniversal’s streaming video service
- Apple Music vs. Spotify: Which service is the streaming king?
- The best iPhone apps available right now (January 2020)
- Who is Hikari-chan? She is the mind-blowing future of A.I. in your home
- Updated Samsung Galaxy S11 Plus renders show off the new camera module