With live-streaming apps like Periscope and Meerkat on the forefront of initiating a new social medium, Twitter acquired Periscope to solidify it’s position. In this episode of Explained, we detail how live-broadcasting apps like Periscope are being used daily to reshape the way both news and social interaction takes place.
Take an in-depth look at Periscope, the up and coming app that’s bringing live video broadcasting capabilities to everyone. See just exactly how downloading it to your device will change your day.
- Your iPhone may be collecting more personal data than you realize
- Twitter’s SMS two-factor authentication is having issues. Here’s how to switch methods
- Motorola’s newest smartwatch isn’t at all what you’d expect
- Twitter has reportedly suspended signups for Twitter Blue
- MediaTek’s T800 chipset will bring ultrafast 5G to more devices than ever