As of late, things haven’t exactly been going swimmingly for Canadian telecommunications company Research in Motion (RIM). It’s recent amount of service outages has left a sour taste in the mouths of many Blackberry users, but that hasn’t stopped the telecommunications company from marching on and it shows with its latest smartphone endeavor.
The Porsche Design P’9981 Blackberry Smartphone aims to bring the luxury of the Porsche brand and marry it with Blackberry’s elegant simplicity. It features a stainless steel frame, an enhanced 1.2 Ghz processor, a wide Blackberry QWERTY keyboard, special Porsche Design UI, Blackberry OS 7, and even support for 720p HD video recording, which just might make this the ripest Blackberry yet.
- Porsche upgrades German factory to build Taycan electric cars
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS retakes Nürburgring lap record, with an asterisk
- Porsche’s all-electric Taycan sedan will cost less than a Panamera
- Sexy at 70: Porsche’s limited-edition 911 Speedster gets green light for 2019
- Porsche Design Huawei Mate 20 RS hands-on review