As of late, things haven’t exactly been going swimmingly for Canadian telecommunications company Research in Motion (RIM). It’s recent amount of service outages has left a sour taste in the mouths of many Blackberry users, but that hasn’t stopped the telecommunications company from marching on and it shows with its latest smartphone endeavor.
The Porsche Design P’9981 Blackberry Smartphone aims to bring the luxury of the Porsche brand and marry it with Blackberry’s elegant simplicity. It features a stainless steel frame, an enhanced 1.2 Ghz processor, a wide Blackberry QWERTY keyboard, special Porsche Design UI, Blackberry OS 7, and even support for 720p HD video recording, which just might make this the ripest Blackberry yet.
- Here’s everything you need to know about the Huawei P20
- Porsche exec disses Tesla in anticipation of Mission E arrival
- See the next Porsche Cayenne hybrid get put through its paces in South Africa
- Porsche’s 670-hp Mission E prepares to wrestle Tesla for EV dominance
- Porsche’s Design Book One sale makes this luxury laptop more affordable