Check our out full written review of the Samsung Galaxy S3.
Our full hands-on impressions of the Galaxy S3 are on the way, but for those who can’t get enough of Samsung’s new phone, we snapped a bunch of pictures of it on the show floor last night. Above are some shots of the physical hardware of Samsung’s new flagship Android phone as well as the new user interface, which is supposedly inspired by “human emotion.” Overall, the phone is quite impressive, with so many new features that we fail to even scratch the surface in these pictures. We’d need hours with the phone to fully explore all of its newness. But until we get that opportunity, you’ll have to settle for some pictures, videos, and impressions, live from the CTIA 2012 trade show in New Orleans.
- iPhone 15 Pro Max vs. Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra: best $1,200 phone?
- Time is running out to get the Galaxy Z Fold 5 while it’s $1,320 off
- A new limited-time deal on the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 just landed
- Samsung Galaxy S24: 9 things I want to see in the new phone
- I found a secret AI photo-editing app for Samsung phones