Sony Ericsson earlier this week announced a new hands-free Bluetooth-enabled car speakerphone for use with mobile handsets. The new Bluetooth Car Speakerphone HCB-100 is expected to be available in the second quarter of this year.
The HCB-100, said Sony Ericsson, attaches to the car visor via a clip and reportedly has distinguishable buttons for handling calls without losing focus on the road. The speakerphone is colored silver/black and comes with a cigarette lighter adapter, standard charger and user’s guide.
Other features of the stylish HCB-100 include up to 20 hours of talk time, 600 hours of standby time, a color id for facilitating five different handset connections inside and outside of the car, digital noise reduction technologies to help provide more easily heard calls and use of Bluetooth 1.2 standards.
- Leave the charger behind: Wireless headphones will get epic battery life in 2019
- Sony crams its best camera tech into the new $900 A6400
- Bang & Olufsen Black Friday sale: Save up to $100 on headphones and speakers
- Audio-Technica ATH-CKR7TW true wireless headphones review
- Fluance’s Fi20 is a furniture-grade Bluetooth speaker you can take anywhere