The Spot is the first convergent media experience available today for Internet, Mobile Phones and all media. The Spot follows the daily lives of six twenty-something’s living in a seven-bedroom beach house in Santa Monica. California. The shows can now be accessed on select Sprint PCS Vision Phones nationwide as well as at the website www.thespot.com.
The Spot was unveiled yesterday at the Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles by Roberta Jean Smith, president of Cyber Oasys Corp., the Santa Monica based Internet and wireless content provider. â€œNow, cell phone users can interact with the show that made history when it introduced a new paradigm of entertainment almost a decade ago as the world’s first episodic website,â€ said Smith. Sprint PCS Vision users can now interact with The Spot wireless show and The Spotmates and directly influence the flow and plot of the series.
Visit www.thespot.com for more information.
- Everything you need to know about the Essential PH-1 phone
- Find out how to keep tabs on your phone with these helpful tracking tips
- Gaming-focused Red Magic Phone offers monstrous specs for just $400
- Frequent flyer? These are the best dual-SIM phones you can buy in 2018
- Interesed in Verizon Fios? Here’s everything you need to know