Related to today’s Sprint Music Store announcement, the cellular phone provider also brought news of the new Sprint Power Vision Phone MM-9000 by Sanyo. This multimedia cell phone is available now for $379.99 or $229.99 after rebate.
The MM-9000 offers a multimedia focused feature set, including a built-in MP3/AAC/AAC+ player, a 1.3 megapixel camera, a removable miniSD memory card and streaming media capability. The phone comes packaged with a stereo headset, a 16MB removable miniSD memory card and miniSD to SD adapter and a USB cable for printing photos directly from the phone to any PictBridge-enabled printer. Images can be stored on the miniSD card to expand storage space.
“Together with SANYO, we are pleased to be offering Sprint customers a high quality, incredibly robust handset,” said Oliver Valente, senior vice president product development for Sprint Nextel. “The MM-9000 by SANYO is compact and feature-rich and is one of the first innovative consumer devices that will provide customers unique services, like the Sprint Music Store and access to more than 30 channels of video and audio, including live TV.”
- LG Tribute Dynasty budget smartphone hits Boost Mobile, coming soon to Sprint
- The LG V30: Everything you need to know about LG’s flagship smartphone
- Don’t listen to the guy at the mall. How to pick the best smartphone data plan
- Flagship face-off: Samsung’s Galaxy S9 Plus vs. Google’s Pixel 2 XL
- What size data plan is right for you? It all depends on what you use it for