If you sign up for four lines, you’ll get unlimited talk, text, and 6GB of data for $30 each. So you’re paying $120 for four lines with 24GB of data, but the data isn’t shared, so each person gets their own 6GB.
The limited time offer kicks in on May 11, and you’ll be able to add more lines for an additional $20 each. If you happen to buy a Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge for one of the new lines, T-Mobile will throw in a free Galaxy Grand Prime, a year-old budget phone with low specs running an older version of Android — 5.1 Lollipop. The Grand Prime is typically $190 from T-Mobile.
To get the Samsung buy-one-get-one-free deal, you’ll have to add at least one new line and the Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge will have to be enrolled in T-Mobile’s Equipment Installment Plan. The phones have to be purchased within the first 14 days of the promo period. If you meet all of those criteria, then you’ll be awarded with a $190 prepaid MasterCard card to purchase the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime.
In a similar vein, Verizon is offering a deal right now for 20GB shared data on four lines for $80. You’ll need to activate a new phone or get an upgrade for the deal to kick in, though.
And speaking of Samsung smartphones, AT&T is giving away a Samsung Galaxy S6 for free, if you purchase a Galaxy S7. You’ll have to get both on AT&T Next with a minimum service of $70 a month. The downside is that the S6 will also only be free after $585 in 30 monthly bill credits.
- Don’t live on the edge, get one of the best Galaxy S7 Edge cases
- Galactic battle: How the Galaxy S9 Plus camera compares to Samsung predecessors
- The Galaxy S9 Plus vs. Galaxy Note 8: Samsung’s heavyweights slug it out
- Here’s how to buy the brand-new Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus
- How to take a screenshot on a Galaxy S8, S7, Note, or any other Android device