After much ado, T-Mobile has announced its Cyber Monday promotion. The Uncarrier is offering huge deals on iPhones to entice buyers to its website in celebration of the mega online shopping day. Starting at 2:01 a.m. PST, T-Mobile will give you a free storage upgrade on selected iPhone purchases. Essentially, this means you’ll get $100 off any iPhone you buy from the magenta carrier this Monday.
T-Mobile will only offer the storage upgrade on the iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, and iPhone 5C. Sadly, the iPhone 6 Plus is not included in the promotion. Here’s what you’ll get if you order one of the latest iPhones from the Uncarrier’s online store:
- Buy an iPhone 6 16GB and get upgraded to an iPhone 6 64GB
- Buy an iPhone 5S 32GB and get upgraded to an iPhone 5S 64GB
- Buy an iPhone 5C 8GB and get upgraded to an iPhone 5C 32GB
The offer is only available online and can’t be redeemed in T-Mobile stores. Of course, iPhone 6 stock is extremely limited at carriers everywhere, so if you want to get the latest and greatest iPhone with double the storage, you’ll have to act fast before they all disappear. It may be somewhat easier to get your hands on an iPhone 5S or iPhone 5C, but T-Mobile still warns that stock is low.
Don’t wait around, head over to the company’s website right now, if you want to be in with a chance of getting this good deal.
- iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR: How to buy Apple’s new phones
- How to sell your iPhone 7, iPhone 8, or iPhone X (without getting ripped off)
- Looking to upgrade? These are the best iPhone deals for January 2019
- Apple iPhone XS vs. iPhone XS Max vs. iPhone XR
- Here are the best Black Friday deals for the iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, 8, and more