Interested in getting the new iPhone 7 but not so hot on the lowest storage option? Enter T-Mobile, which is offering a deal that keeps you from having to shell out the cash for extra storage. The company is running a Cyber Monday promotion that basically lets you upgrade the amount of storage you’ll get for free.
In other words, you can get the 128GB version of the iPhone 7 for the price of the 32GB version, giving you an extra 96GB — perfect on a phone that doesn’t have an SD card slot. You could also go one step further and get the 256GB version of the iPhone 7 for the price of the 128GB. Both offers save you $100.
To get the new iPhone 7 at the low price, you’ll need to head to the T-Mobile website and add either the 128GB or 256GB
To get the deal, you will have to act quick — inventory is limited, so you may not be able to get the slick new Jet Black mocel, which is the color that sells out the quickest. It does not seem as though the iPhone 7 Plus is part of the deal.
T-Mobile has been offering a few iPhone 7 deals over the past week, the second of which was a Black Friday offer that allowed customers to get a free
- I regret buying my iPhone 14 Pro for 3 big reasons
- Relax, the EU’s scary USB-C rule won’t rob you of fast-charging benefits
- It’s official: Apple is required to make a USB-C iPhone by 2024
- Waiting for Touch ID on a new iPhone? This report has some bad news
- Apple comes clean with what it really thinks about iPhone 14’s Dynamic Island