Through its Uncarrier initiative, T-Mobile lets you pay for your smartphone in monthly installments. Beginning Sunday, July 20, the carrier will now let you make monthly installments not just for smartphones, but for accessories, as well.
The new Equipment Installment Payment option applies to nearly every accessory priced as low as $70 and as high as $250. Similar to monthly installments made for smartphones, you can get accessories for $0 down and pay the cost over 24 months with zero interest. The option doesn’t appear to be available for every customer, as you’ll need to be on a Simple Choice plan to take advantage of the option.
In terms of announcements, T-Mobile has been on a roll lately. Last month, the carrier unveiled its latest plan of the Uncarrier movement, which involved Test Drive, which lets you try out T-Mobile for 30 days, as well as free music streaming for Simple Choice customers. Most recently, Sprint was reportedly in the final stages of a merger deal between it and T-Mobile, though neither company has shed light on the report.
- These Amazon Echo accessories will make Alexa your new best friend
- Save big on your next cell phone with T-Mobile’s Cyber Week deals
- Changes at eBay are on the way as it reduces ties with PayPal
- Google Pay: Everything you need to know
- Chase will soon offer cashback rewards for cardholders using mobile pay