Apple patent revelation: A publication from the US Patent and Trademark Office indicates that Apple may be planning a to bridge the gap between phones and desktop computers. Has mobile technology finally become powerful enough to act as your everything device?
Each week, we gather a round table of tech experts from the Digital Trends staff, along with the occasional celebrity guest, to discuss all things tech. Topics range from the big tech stories of the week to predicting the future, all while maintaining a somewhat civil decorum.
At 2:45 pm Pacific we answer your questions live.
Please subscribe and share Trends with Benefits and send in your questions to email@example.com. We also broadcast the show live on YouTube every Thursday at 2:30 p.m. Pacific.
- As a loyal iMessage user, I’m sick and tired of Apple’s resistance to RCS
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 vs. Galaxy Z Flip 3: Should you upgrade?
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro vs. Galaxy Watch 4 Classic
- How to pre-order the Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 and Watch 5 Pro
- I’ve used an iPhone since 2007, but the Galaxy Z Fold 4 makes me want to switch