Apple patent revelation: A publication from the US Patent and Trademark Office indicates that Apple may be planning a to bridge the gap between phones and desktop computers. Has mobile technology finally become powerful enough to act as your everything device?
Each week, we gather a round table of tech experts from the Digital Trends staff, along with the occasional celebrity guest, to discuss all things tech. Topics range from the big tech stories of the week to predicting the future, all while maintaining a somewhat civil decorum.
At 2:45 pm Pacific we answer your questions live.
Please subscribe and share Trends with Benefits and send in your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also broadcast the show live on YouTube every Thursday at 2:30 p.m. Pacific.
- This phone just ruined the iPhone 14 Pro and Samung Galaxy S23 Ultra for me
- The 9 biggest phones we’re still expecting in 2023: iPhone 15, Pixel 8, and more
- What is Bixby? How to use Samsung’s AI assistant
- Want to turn your iPhone into a Galaxy S23? This app is for you
- Samsung’s $450 phone does one thing way better than the iPhone 14