Verizon Business has partnered with 5G technology company Celona to create a solution that should simplify the adoption of private 5G networks by smaller and medium-sized businesses.
For the most part, private 5G has always felt like the exclusive domain of large enterprise-scale organizations, such as industrial complexes, university campuses, and government installations. However, many smaller companies can also benefit from private 5G — but they usually don’t know where to start.
This is where Verizon’s On Site 5G comes in. It’s a service that brings the carrier’s well-established expertise to the private sector. With On Site
One of the challenges that smaller companies still face in deploying private 5G is integrating it into their existing network infrastructure, which is where Celona’s
With Verizon’s On Site 5G providing the
The use of private 5G technology helps to eliminate the coverage gaps that Wi-Fi networks are prone to, especially between multiple buildings. Celona’s
In a joint press release, Rajeev Shah, Celona’s co-founder and CEO, said: “Celona and Verizon have a shared architectural approach and vision for the power that 5G technology has in transforming business operations. We believe that
- iPhone 14 satellite connectivity: how it works, what it costs, and more
- Is 5G dangerous for airplanes? Here’s what pilots and the FAA say
- It’s late 2022, and Verizon and AT&T still can’t beat T-Mobile’s 5G network
- Everything (and we mean everything) to know about 5G on the iPhone
- Satellite connectivity on iPhone 14 is great, but its future is far more exciting