Walmart announced it will be offering a $100 gift card with any purchase of a BlackBerry device and two-year contract. In another round of pre-Black Friday deals, Walmart says this one-week offer will start on Saturday Nov. 14 and is available to its full assortment of BlackBerry devices for all four major carriers [AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, and Sprint].
“We know customers are very focused on value, and we have promised each week to deliver new savings to help them stretch their dollars this holiday season,” said Greg Hall, vice president Media Services, Walmart U.S. “With our expansion of Walmart Wireless products over the last year, we look forward to providing an exciting offer on our BlackBerry assortment and give cellular customers an extra boost on holiday needs.”
Starting Saturday, Nov. 14 at 8 am through Nov. 20, customers will receive a $100 Walmart Gift Card with the purchase of any of the following BlackBerry devices with a two-year contract:
- AT&T Curve 8310
- AT&T Bold 9000
- Sprint Curve 8330 (Red & Titanium colors)
- T-Mobile 8520 (Black, White, and Frost)
- T-Mobile Pearl 8120 (Emerald)
- Verizon Storm
- Verizon Storm II
For more information about Walmart’s weekly holiday price events and savings this season, shoppers can go to www.walmart.com/holidaysavings or to www.facebook.com/walmart.
- Free yourself! How to unlock a phone from the icy hands of your wireless carrier
- Here’s how to buy the brand-new Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus
- Save up to $720 with the best smartphone deals for April 2018
- Here’s how — and where — to get Apple’s new 9.7-inch iPad
- Switching to AT&T? We break down the carrier’s new unlimited and prepaid plans