We don’t want to jinx anything, but the White iPhone is a reality, short only of an official announcement. Engadget published photos yesterday showing a Houston Best Buy advertising the stuff of legends. According to the retailer’s sign, the white iPhone 4 will be available through AT&T for $599.99 without a contract. You’ll be happy to note Apple isn’t going to cash in on the White iPhone’s infamy and the device will cost as much as its black predecessor.
The Source, which is Canada’s Radio Shack, is listing similar advertisements.
It’s been a long, arduous wait for Apple fanboys dying to get their hands on the White iPhone, and one that might be coming to an end. It might just be enough to keep some users from switching to Verizon. But before you stake out any Best Buy retailers, remember that the iPhone 5 is loosely slated for a June arrival.
- I put the iPhone’s Dynamic Island on my Pixel 7 Pro — and I can’t go back
- How to use ChatGPT on your iPhone and Android phone
- Over 100 tablets (including iPads) are discounted at Best Buy
- 5 things the iPhone 15 Pro Max needs to fix before I’ll buy it
- Your iPhone could steal this Pixel Tablet feature when it gets iOS 17