Kate Nash has been charming music fans across the globe ever since her #2 UK hit “Foundations” hit airwaves in 2007. The English singer-songwriter has an unmistakable accented voice, sweet brit-pop stylings, and a knack for getting straight to the heart of the relationships she often sings about. Nash’s debut album, Made of Bricks, caught the attention of stateside fans, and her most recent album, My Best Friend Is You, was released this year. Lucky for us, Nash (with bandmates Elliot Andrews and Brett Alaimo) stopped by the Digital Trends offices before her recent gig at Portland’s Wonder Ballroom to play us a few songs.
Also check out our other DT3 Acoustic Sessions.
“I Hate Seagulls”
- Naked but never nihilistic, Starsailor charts a course for indie soul
- Listen to Neil Young’s entire back catalog for free in HD audio
- The 50 best albums of 2017
- It’s safe to add music to Facebook videos if it comes from this record label
- Editor of Ruth Bader Ginsburg documentary on what makes her a supreme icon