Above is the first picture of Andrew Garfield in full Spider-Man costume! Originally posted by SuperHeroHype, the image is quickly making its way around the internets.
The image is taken without context, so it isn’t clear how Spidey took a whoopin’, but it does highlight the look of the new costume Garfield will be sporting in the reboot of the franchise.
The reboot will be directed by Marc Webb, and stars Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone and Rhys Ifans. There will be no Mary Jane in this outing, instead a college-aged Peter Parker will meet Gwen Stacey (Stone), then tangle with the Dr. Curt Conners/The Lizard (Ifans).
The new Spider-Man is due out on July 3, 2012 in 3D.
- ‘Marvel’s Spider-Man: Turf Wars’ sees Spidey confront the villainous Hammerhead
- ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’: Everything we know about the ‘Homecoming’ sequel
- Insomniac’s ‘Spider-Man’: Everything you need to know
- Need an outfit for Halloween? Check out these 3D-printed costumes
- ‘Marvel’s Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps’ DLC to launch in three parts