Attempting to solve today’s Framed for October 18 and need some help?
Let’s take a second to appreciate the variety of films that have been selected for Framed. The different genres keep players on their toes. Today’s film comes from James Wan, which means it won’t be for the faint of heart.
If you’re ready to begin, keep reading for hints to help solve today’s edition of Framed.
Check out our Framed guide if you missed yesterday’s movie of the day. Remember, check back daily for more hints and clues for each Framed.
Framed is like Wordle and Heardle, but for movie lovers. Each day, there is a new movie, and players have the chance to guess the title based on a series of images from the film. If you guess wrong, a new image will be revealed. Players are allowed to see no more than six images from the film. Players can skip to the next image by leaving the input blank and clicking Submit if they can’t guess based on the image.
The goal is to name the movie in as few guesses as possible.
- Today’s Framed was released in 2004.
- Today’s Framed was directed by James Wan.
- Today’s Framed stars Leigh Whannell and Cary Elwes.
If you’re still stumped, then we’ll step in and provide some assistance. If you want to see the answer to today’s Framed, scroll below.
The answer to today’s Framed is …
- NFL games today: schedule, channels, live streams for October 29
- NFL games today: schedule, channels, live streams for October 15
- NFL games today: schedule, channels, live streams for October 1
- Heardle today, November 19: Answer, hints, and help for song of the day (Saturday)
- Heardle today, November 18: Answer, hints, and help for song of the day (Friday)