The first part of Harry Potter’s final adventure may still be more than two months away, but that isn’t stopping Warner Bros. from beginning the promotion a bit early. TV trailers for the movie are beginning to find their way onto the air, and expect many, many more in the coming months.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows marks the end of the franchise, but the filmmakers intend to go out with a bang. The final book will be split into two parts, with the first part coming in theaters and IMAX on November 19. It will also be released in 3D and IMAX 3D at the same time. Part two will be released on July 15.
- FatCam: Museum of London’s livestream of a rancid hunk of sewage proves popular
- Printing metal just got easier with Desktop Metal’s new supercharged tech
- ‘PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds’ gets a full release on Xbox One in September
- Awesome Tech You Can’t Buy Yet: DIY smartphones and zip-on bike tires
- ‘Fortnite’ Hit a golf ball from tee to green challenge guide