Utilizing the most high-tech 3D technology available, Jackass 3D will bring a new dimension (pun intended) to people horribly hurting themselves, but in 3D! Soon, you will be able to see Johnny Knoxville, Bam Margera, and Steve-O do things that most others are too afraid- or perhaps to mentally healthy- to attempt.
The entire Jackass crew returns for the third film, and despite the seeming best efforts of all involved, no one actually died during the making of the film. Check out the trailer below and get an idea of how things are going to play out, although if you have seen the previous films or the TV show, odds are you can kind of guess.
Filmed with 3D cameras rather than relying on post-conversion, the Jackass crew will soon be flying off the screen and at your heads on October 15.
- These awesome 3D printed houses offer a glimpse into the future of construction
- How do 3D printers work? Here’s a super simple breakdown
- 14 major milestones along the brief history of 3D printing
- Don’t print with crappy plastic. Here’s the best 3D-printing filament you can buy
- The best 3D printers you can buy for under $1,000 right now