The photographic teases from the set of Jurassic World continue, courtesy of director Colin Trevorrow.
After posting an ominous photo from the set of the upcoming film a few weeks ago depicting the shadow of a jagged-toothed dinosaur, Trevorrow upped the ante over the weekend with a new photograph that’s equally — if not more — sinister than the first.
Posted to Twitter with the simple description “Saturday, 4AM” the new photo features a portion of a “Mobile Veterinary Unit” vehicle with a bloody, human handprint plastered on it. Streaks of blood can be seen underneath the handprint, offering the impression that whoever made the print was likely dragged away.
How’s that for a tease?
After some early issues with a leaked draft of the film’s script, Jurassic World seems to be rolling right along now under the direction of the Safety Not Guaranteed filmmaker. The fourth film in the Jurassic Park franchise, Jurassic World is set more than 20 years after the events of the original release in a dinosaur theme park that undertakes some questionable experiments in order to counter flagging attendance. The film stars Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Ty Simpkins, Irrfan Khan, Vincent D’Onofrio, and Judy Greer. Actor BD Wong reprises his role as scientist Henry Wu from the first film.
Jurassic World is expected to hit 3D, 2D, and IMAX theaters June 12, 2015.
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’: Everything we know about the sequel so far
- Between the Streams: Tarantino’s R-rated Star Trek, Jurassic World 2 trailer
- Watch all the Super Bowl movie trailers from this year’s game
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom – Official Trailer [HD]
- Nvidia’s stunning Titan V GPU is for A.I. research, but can it game as well?