At just 10 seconds long, the teaser isn’t exactly the most informative, but we do see Gaga’s silver hand (complete with long fingernails and attached to her heavily ornamented arm) as she rings the check-in desk’s bell for service. From the look of it, the lounge singer she plays is just as into sartorial flair as the pop star herself is. American Horror Story executive producer Ryan Murphy admitted that he couldn’t help but make fashion part of her role during a Comic-Con panel on Sunday. “You want Lady Gaga to look a certain way. The designers have been coming out of the woodwork with looks for her,” he added.
Murphy also revealed that her character will be a villain. “She said, ‘I want to be evil,'” said Murphy of their first meeting. “I said, ‘You came to the right place.'”
In June, Murphy let it slip on Twitter that the characters played by Finn Wittrock and Matt Bomer will try to win the heart of Gaga’s character. (That’s assuming she has one, right?)
Finn Wittrock is checking into HOTEL. Who will Gaga choose — Finn or Matt Bomer? #AHSHotel
— Ryan Murphy (@MrRPMurphy) June 17, 2015
American Horror Story: Hotel, which premieres on FX in October, also stars Wes Bentley, Cheyenne Jackson, Kathy Bates, Sarah Paulson, Chloe Sevigny, Evan Peters, Max Greenfield, and Angela Bassett.
- Evan Peters is chilling in Dahmer – Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story
- American Horror Story’s season 10 cast is here, and it includes Macaulay Culkin
- Netflix nabs ‘Glee’ and ‘American Horror Story’ creator Ryan Murphy in huge deal
- Let’s do the time warp: ‘American Horror Story’ heads to the future for season 8
- Teaser trailer for ‘American Horror Story: Cult’ is not clowning around