“The Green Hornet” will star Seth Rogen as Brit Reid, a newspaper publisher who assumes the role of a unconventional action hero. The film is directed by Michel Gondry and is scheduled to be released on January 14 of next year in 2D/3D.
Synopsis: By day, Britt Reid (Seth Rogen) is a millionaire publisher and popular media figure, but by night, Reid assumes the identity of fearless crime fighter The Green Hornet and teams with his trusted sidekick, Kato (played by Asian pop star-turned-actor/director Jay Chou), to keep the streets safe for average citizens. Producer Neal H. Moritz spearheads this big-screen adaptation of the popular radio serial, comic book, film, and television series originated by Lone Ranger creators Fran Striker and George W. Trendle. Rogen and frequent writing partner Evan Goldberg provide the screenplay, with visionary Michel Gondry (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind) handling directing duties. Breakout Inglourious Basterds star Christoph Waltz portrays the villain, Chudnofsky. ~ Jason Buchanan, All Movie Guide
Movie data provided by AMG
Warning: This trailer may not be suitable for all ages.
- Everything we know about Jordan Peele’s The Twilight Zone series
- Chucky is your new A.I.-powered buddy in first trailer for ‘Child’s Play’ remake
- The best shows on Netflix right now (March 2019)
- Sony gives ‘Venom’ sequel the green light, may arrive in 2020
- Here’s how to watch Star Wars online, so The Force will always be with you