Hanna (played by The Lovely Bones and City of Ember’s Saoirse Ronan) is not your average teenage girl. Raised in the remote forests of Finland, she has the strength and cunning of a special forces soldier thanks to her father’s (Eric Bana) regimented training, which has been designed to make Hanna the perfect assassin.
When Hanna and her father feel that she is ready, they activate a beacon, which brings them to the attention of the CIA and intelligence operative Marissa Wiegler (Cate Blanchett). Hanna escapes and travels through Europe as both the hunter and the hunted.
Hanna is directed by Joe Wright (The Soloist, Atonement), and will hit theaters on April 8, 2011.
- Memorable moms and dads: TV’s best parent guest stars
- How to photograph ghosts — get an iPhone (Samsung cameras won’t work)
- The best action movies on Netflix right now (December 2018)
- Can Aibo replace Fido? I fostered Sony’s robot dog for a week to find out
- It looks like ‘Fortnite’ wants to party with a new Season 6 DJ llama skin