If you’ve ever wanted a tangible way to visualize the lengthy journey King Robert Baratheon took from King’s Landing to Winterfell, get your wallet ready. An Etsy shop called MongoLife is selling a tangible map of Game of Thrones world Westeros in the styling of Google Maps.
“If the world of Westeros was on Google Maps” is the way the poster is described on its Etsy page. The high-resolution map is printed on thick, matte, archival, acid-free paper, and marks towns, castles, strongholds, mountains, forests, and roads. It’s being sold for $21 and ships worldwide from the U.S. Framed options are $50-60 on top, and MongoLife takes custom orders.
Unsurprisingly, the Etsy page for the alluring map of Westeros says orders may take a few extra days to ship due to high demand.
Fans of George R. R. Martin’s wildly successful series who want a more digital way to navigate Game of Thrones realms can go to QuarterMaester.info, an interactive map of Westeros that comes with spoiler controls.
There’s also WesterosCraft, a Minecraft version of Westeros created by hundreds of fans that grew to be the size of Los Angeles.
- Desert-themed map for ‘PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds’ finally gets a name
- Waze vs. Google Maps: Which map app should you be using?
- Google’s new Assistant Go brings Assistant to low-power phones
- The newest weapon for the U.S. Marine Corps is a fleet of quadcopter drones
- ‘Call of Duty: WWII’ kicks off its first community event December 8