Up to this point, although there have been plenty of clips and stills of the upcoming film Thor, there really hasn’t been much of a look at what the film will be like. Sure you have a guy with a hammer, Natalie Portman looks hot and Anthony Hopkins gets mad and grounds Thor to Earth, but beyond small hints and ideas, it hasn’t been all that easy to get a feel for the upcoming Marvel Studios film.
In the trailer released earlier today, the film seems to be coming together nicely, and it may now be safely to become genuinely excited for director Kenneth Branagh’s take on the Asgardian superhero.
By now you probably have an idea of what Marvel is going to do, and if not, someone in the Marvel PR department has failed miserably. Beginning with the Iron Man films, Marvel has been crafting a universe around its characters which will reach a crescendo when the characters of Iron Man, Thor, and Captain America join the Hulk, Hawkeye, Black Widow and Nick Fury in next summer’s The Avengers.
Thor marks the third film in Marvel’s plan after the two Iron Man films, and next up is Captain America: The First Avenger, which hits theaters on July 22. Look for Thor in theaters in 3D, on May 6.
- Avengers 4 teaser trailer has finally arrived: Prepare for ‘Avengers: Endgame’
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’: Everything we know about the ‘Infinity War’ sequel
- ‘Captain Marvel’: Everything we know about the movie so far
- Avengers 4: Everything we know about the ‘Infinity War’ sequel
- Scarlett Johansson lands humongous paycheck for ‘Black Widow’ solo movie