Oh Michael Bolton, we said we loved you…but we lied. This SNL Digital Short feels an awful lot like advertising Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, but it’s pretty damn funny. Andy Samberg and the Lonely Island crew invite Michael Bolton over to help come up with a “real sexy hook” for their new single about ballin’ in da clubs and gettin’ all the ladies. Unfortunately, he just finished watching the Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy.
There were a few decently funny skits from SNL this weekend, which was hosted by a pregnant Tina Fey. You can watch the entire episode here. As for the new Pirates, the jury is still out. We should have a review up when it arrives. In the meantime, check out Thor or Fast Five. We had a good time at both of them.
- Square Enix celebrates finishing ‘Kingdom Hearts III’ with extended trailer
- Michael Kors Access Runway smartwatch: Everything you need to know
- Michael Kors Access Runway review
- What’s new on Netflix and what’s leaving in January 2019
- Kinda Funny will fill in for PlayStation Experience, release games during show