AMC’s hit zombie drama The Walking Dead is currently on midseason hiatus, but with the second half of Season Five kicking off in a few weeks, the network has offered up a brief trailer teasing what’s to come for Rick Grimes and the rest of the ragtag group of survivors.
Basically, it’s not looking good for the zombies — but the humans aren’t doing so well, either.
Titled “Another Day,” the 30-second preview of the remainder of the fifth season is jam-packed with scenes of zombies getting cut up, shot up, and run over as the group struggles to survive one day after another in a world filled with flesh-hungry monsters.
“We do what we need to do. And then, we get to live,” says Rick (Andrew Lincoln) at the start of the preview.
Already renewed for a sixth season, The Walking Dead returns for its midseason premiere February 8. The series is based on the comic-book series of the same name created by Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore, and Charlie Adlard, and along with Lincoln, the series also stars Norman Reedus, Steven Yeun, Lauren Cohan, Chad Coleman, Chandler Riggs, Melissa McBride, Emily Kinney, Danai Gurira, and Sonequa Martin-Green.
- Here’s what’s new on HBO in May, and what’s going away
- Your first spoiler-free peek at ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’s dark second season
- What’s new on Netflix and what’s leaving in April 2018
- ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8 is coming! Here’s everything we know so far
- Who hopped in a car with Negan on ‘The Walking Dead’?