You’re tired of feeling tired all the time, and you know the best way to get some bounce in your step is to bust out the cardio.
But without the right soundtrack to your workouts, you might not have the drive to go the distance. Never fear; We’re here to help.
We’ve put together a playlist of the top 40 songs to run to, highlighting some of our favorite contemporary artists in the process. Tempos here are steady, melodies beautiful, and there is an overwhelming sense of adventure to our list. The 40 songs here will provide nearly two-and-a-half hours of run time, and should serve up the necessary musical drive to get you where you need to go.
If we’ve done our job right, these jams should perfectly coincide with that natural runner’s high. Heck, you might even find a new favorite band while you break a sweat.
- How to make ringtones for an iPhone (any generation)
- Home improvement made easy: Five ways to find a wall stud
- How to convert your VHS tapes to DVD, Blu-ray, or digital file
- What is USB OTG? Here’s how to use USB drives and more on your Galaxy S9
- How to free up space on your iPhone and give yourself room to grow