You’re tired of feeling tired all the time, and you know the best way to get some bounce in your step is to bust out the cardio.
But without the right soundtrack to your workouts, you might not have the drive to go the distance. Never fear; We’re here to help.
We’ve put together a playlist of the top 40 songs to run to, highlighting some of our favorite contemporary artists in the process. Tempos here are steady, melodies beautiful, and there is an overwhelming sense of adventure to our list. The 40 songs here will provide nearly two-and-a-half hours of run time, and should serve up the necessary musical drive to get you where you need to go.
If we’ve done our job right, these jams should perfectly coincide with that natural runner’s high. Heck, you might even find a new favorite band while you break a sweat.
- The best free streaming, education and fitness trials to keep you entertained right now
- Life Fitness adds Samsung Galaxy Watch integration to cardio workout machines
- The best car songs for 2019
- The best songs about money
- Jam out in hi-fi style with the 25 best playlists on Spotify