You’re tired of feeling tired all the time, and you know the best way to get some bounce in your step is to bust out the cardio.
But without the right soundtrack to your workouts, you might not have the drive to go the distance. Never fear; We’re here to help.
We’ve put together a playlist of the top 40 songs to run to, highlighting some of our favorite contemporary artists in the process. Tempos here are steady, melodies beautiful, and there is an overwhelming sense of adventure to our list. The 40 songs here will provide nearly two-and-a-half hours of run time, and should serve up the necessary musical drive to get you where you need to go.
If we’ve done our job right, these jams should perfectly coincide with that natural runner’s high. Heck, you might even find a new favorite band while you break a sweat.
- The 91 best movies on Hulu right now
- The 53 best shows on Amazon Prime Video right now
- The best cheap tablets under $200
- Liteboxer Review: Stimulating boxing workouts that keeps you on your toes
- The best earbuds for 2021