In his latest show of moustachioed masculinity, Offerman sings the struggles of a man who loves to work with his hands and also drink whiskey. The dilemma, you see, is that doing manly things requires two hands: Playing the guitar, woodworking, riding horses named Flowers.
While he cannot add a third hand to his body, Offerman does find a solution for his problem and offers a piece of advice that we all can heed: Work first, then drink to your heart’s content.
Check out the video from Elite Daily to hear Offerman’s My Tales of Whiskey in full and see him ride through the Scottish moors, heard sheep, walk around with a stoic look on his face, ride a boat, and just generally do everything you love him for.
Cheers to you, Nick Offerman.
- Ashland, Oregon teen builds tiny home and brings it to college
- Twitch streamer ‘Dr DisRespect’ ends stream after shots fired at his home
- Passion and tech took Terrell Lloyd from 49ers superfan to team photographer
- 3D-printed gun advocate extradited to Texas to face sex-assault charges
- From sharks to Shaq: Ring CEO Jamie Siminoff’s unusual road to success