The campaign draws inspiration from a popular Instagram trend: the #flatlay, which is a creative process that involves organizing a series of objects harmoniously on a flat surface and photographing them from above (haven’t you been pondering that hashtag for months?). We know, we know. The effort it takes to take a beautiful photo for Instagram is almost too much. But hey, we never said it was going to be easy to get on t.v.
Wondering who these global influencers are?
We linked to them right here just for you:
- Romain Costa: His bio on Instagram simply reads: An architect on the Road. While his architectural renderings confuse us on his website, he certainly enjoys taking pictures of buildings and himself.
- Kicks Kuwait: Tareq Q is a Kuwaiti menswear influencer. While most men in the Arab world wear traditional ‘Dish Dasha’s’, Tareq has always been a sneakerhead, he is merging East and West and schooling the world with his own well curated sneaker trends.
- Will Taylor: This NYC based Interior Designer is a self described gent who is ‘Hooked on Hues’. His website, Bright Bazaar is a well known blog for color idea and inspiration. Clicking through is like coffee for the eyes.
- Quyen Mike: Mike is a 21 year old freelance fashion photographer and Creative Director based in London. He is also a Travel & Lifestyle blogger.
- Filippo Cirulli: Milan’s most notorious male bloggers ( as they have been called), Cirulli is co-founder of The Three F, an Italian menswear fashion blog.
Related: Shop Class – Indigo & Cloth
It’s always exciting to see social media evolve. Bravo Menlook! However, we will cringe if and when #selfies get involved.
Well, what are you waiting for? Get to ‘gramming!
- The iRobot Genius 4.0 update makes Roombas even smarter
- Check out the shopping experience at Amazon’s new retail clothing store
- Instagram tests subscriptions for creators to turn content into cash
- Instagram exploring new profile grid offering greater personalization
- This gizmo tracks your TP usage and automatically orders more when you get low