The new policy will come into effect on May 15 this year. If you’re a WhatsApp user and you don’t want to agree to the changes, you may wish to look into alternative messaging apps for Android or iOS.
- Windows 11 could get a mysterious new ‘Designer’ app
- Websites may be logging your email and password without you knowing
- A new Twitter feature could separate the lurkers from the super-users
- Microsoft Edge just got a new way to protect your privacy
- All the new Chromebook features quietly announced at Google I/O